We wanted to draw on the hottest trends of 2019 to create a Hen’s party that was both trendy and timeless. So Aussie Bride Tribes gather around and check out these amazing suppliers to help style a celeb-worthy Hen’s party for your leading Bride to Be and her last fling before the ring!
What’s trending in 2019? Peach, Colour blocking and of course, Statement accessories! Putting that personal touch on your party and gifts adds that timeless and unforgettable addition to any celebration.
Want to win this amazing Hen’s party experience? Head to Lenzo’s site HERE for all the details and enter before Sunday 1st September 2019 at 11.59pm for your chance to win over $4000 worth of prizes! Make sure your whole Tribe enters to increase your chances!
The amazing vendors involved:
- Styling – LENZO (@partywithlenzo)
- Photographer – Elsa Campbell (@elsacampbellphotography)
- Venue andfood – Neptune (@neptunefoodandwine)
- Flowers – Flowers By Brett Matthew John (@flowersbybrettmatthewjohn)
- Cutlery, Crockery, Vases, Plates, Cake Stands, Props and Decor – The Hire Co (@thehireco)
- Floor, mirror and table Decals – Pickawall – (@pickawall)
- Desserts – Blue and Ruby Cake Art (@blueandrubycakeart)
- Bar, bar table and bar stools – Place Settings – (@placesettings)
- Gifts – The Bridal Box Co (@thebridalboxco)
- Stationery, and Signage – State of Reverie (@stateofreveriestudio)
- Hair and Makeup – Carla Dyson (@carladysonmakeup)
- Model – Brazen Models (@brazenmodels) Danielle Collis (@danielle_collis) Daria Varlamova (dazvarlamova) Jess Lengyel (lengyel_x)
- Women’s Clothing – Orange dress worn by Danielle and beige check dress worn by Daria (@elliatt) Beige and copper floral dress worn by Jess (@winona)
- Women’s Shoes – Bared (@baredfootwear)
- Photo Booth – VIP Photo Booth – (@vipphotobooth)
- Hair accessories and jewellery – Peach It – (@shop.peachit)
- Bags and phone cases – The Daily Edited – (@thedailyedited)
- Drinks – Yellowglen (@yellowglen)